A 4-week habit building program that teaches you to calm your mind and reconnect to your soul.
Slow Living isn’t just for people who can move out to the country and garden or meditate all day. Slow Living is an inside job. And learning to utilize a slower approach is what can combat the effects of living in a stress-induced world.Enroll Now
Before I tell you all about this amazing digital course, I first want you to understand who this is really for…
You have a strong desire to enjoy life to the fullest. You understand the significance of self-love, even though you can’t always apply it. You’ve been struggling with work/life balance, carving out time for yourself, or simply being overwhelmed by the daily stressors of life. Your mental health needs a reset and you are ready for a lasting and sustainable change that brings more peace, love and joy into each and every day.
- A burnt out and overworked entrepreneur, student, or employee. It feels like work has become your life. But despite trying your best, it’s still not your best work because your inner peace has been compromised.
- A busy mom juggling everything, all the time. The world is on your shoulders and you feel like you absolutely can not take a break or everything will fall apart because you won’t be there holding it together.
- An artist, perfectionist or over-thinker. You’re so creative, talented and passionate but you can’t access these things that light you up and make you feel purposeful because your mind gets in the way.
You’re in the right place. I can genuinely tell you that I have been there. In the depths of a frantic, overworked stressed out reality. When you feel like that for days, weeks or months on end, you really just want your life back. You’re not even sure where it went or when it left. But you want to feel like YOU again. This is exactly why I’ve created this course. If you know you’ve been off track for a while now and your life has started to feel out of control, I’m here for you.
A look inside the course..
By the end of this program you'll have...
- Less stress
- More energy
- An elevated mood
- Better ability to focus
- A slower internal pace
- Peace & groundedness
- Unshakable daily habits
- Feelings of calm amidst the chaos
- Deeper connection to yourself and your soul
- More to give to yourself, your family or your craft
“I did one of your meditations and I started to cry just a few minutes into it. I felt so...held. So embraced by the light. And your voice.. It felt like an angel talking… Every word got straight to my heart. It was the most beautiful guided meditation I have ever heard and I’ve tried SO many!! When it ended I didn’t want to leave… I never wanted it to end... “ - Jonna Jinton, Artist and Photographer
@jonnajinton 3.5 Million on YouTube
Week 1 Slow Living and You
The first week, we are taking things slow (pun intended). I want you to really grasp the attainability of the course and the truth which is that: you can do this and it can change your reality. Here are some of the key things you’ll be learning this week:
- How to make slow living work for you
- Getting back in touch with who you really are
- Energy Re-generation (produce more energy with less effort)
- Stop Stress in its tracks
- Tools to stay calm in any situation
Week 2 Morning Mode
When we reach the second week, we’re diving straight into building you a solid and sustainable morning routine. This makes an insane difference in how you feel day to day. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Setting up a calm day in less than 30 min
- Lowering stress as soon as you wake up
- Meditation that works for you
- Feel happier and more peaceful
- Become focused and calmly productive
- More energy (for real)
- Gain confidence
- Ease anxiety
Week 3 Evening Enlightenment
What you do in the evening sets you up for how you’re going to feel the following day. This is why implementing a night routine is so vital in creating a slower, less stressful and more peaceful life.
In week 3 you will:
- Start to take yourself lightly
- Learn to decompress fully
- Relax and improve your sleep
- Have more fun with family
- Appreciate more than you Stress
Week 4 The Art of Practice
We all know that we can stick to a “diet” for a few days, a week or even a month (especially when we’re being supported) but what about after that? This course is not meant to be the anti-stress of diets where you feel great at the end of the 30 days but nothing sticks. That’s why I’ve dedicated the entire final week to making sure you have everything you need to keep your new, low stress, calm and happy lifestyle in place, for good. By the time you finish week 4 you will have:
- A new found sense of purpose
- Peace within you, no matter what’s happening around you
- Ideas to continue enhancing all areas of your life
- Motivation to keep going no matter what
- Lifetime Support
Plus these bonuses that I’ve created specifically and exclusively for this course!
Bonus 1: Guided Morning Meditations
This bonus includes 7 different guided audio meditations. Once downloaded, they are yours forever! After over a decade of avid, regular meditation - this bonus may very well be my favorite addition to this course. I believe in the power of your mind!
What you’ll get from the Guided Meditations:
- Mental clarity
- Energy clearing
- Setting boundaries
- Releasing anxiety
- Listening to your heart
- Manifesting the life you truly desire
Bonus 2: Guided Morning Movements
These are 7 different follow along morning movement videos that I created for you, to do with you. There is one video for each day of the week. These are not a replacement for a full workout but they are meant to be just enough to get your blood moving!
What you’ll get from the Morning Movements:
- Waking up your body
- Detoxifying your lymph
- Having more energy
- Stretching your muscles
- Jumpstarting your day
Bonus 3: The Members only Facebook Group!
Access to a private Facebook group that promotes healthy community, support and accountability. Instead of falling “off track” and staying off track, this group will uplift you and help you bounce back into your new routines so you get the most out of the program and you never feel alone. I will personally be very involved in chats and comments on a daily basis.
What you’ll get:
- Bonus videos - Each week you will have access to a bonus pre-recorded livestream video specifically geared towards keeping you motivated to stay on track and inspire you to continue moving forward with your new, more peaceful life.
- Community support and accountability - This group is truly invaluable. The community already so strong, understanding, loving and supportive. And the power of a group consciousness can take us from “wanting” to “doing” within a matter of minutes. We would love to have you join us.
When you enroll in this special limited time period, you’ll get:
Slow Living for the Stressed Soul
Valued at $480 for just $96 total with code: SLOW50
- 20+ video lessons
- Self-love practices
- Daily journal prompts
- Mental health motivation
- Community support
- Creating Habits (that work + last)
- Lifetime access to the course
- Learning to put yourself at the top of your priority list.
- Reconnecting with your soul.
- Slowing down internally even if your to-do list is still just as long.
- Creating an easy, doable morning routine filled with all the self-love.
- Starting to actually wind down in the evening so you can rest well and fully recharge.
- How to stick with it! No more starting something new just to quit it in a few days.
- Put all the pieces together and learn how to make sure your new happy habits last long term.
The course is DIY style, so you can choose to go at your own pace. Each lesson is released one day (one step) at a time and is intended to be a 4-week program. However, if you "fall behind" or decide to move through it more slowly, that's 100% okay! I’ve created this with every ounce of your success and transformation in mind.
How long will I have access to the course?
Do I have to complete the course in 4 weeks?
How much time will I need to dedicate to the course each day?
Still “thinking about it”?
Slow Living for the Stressed Soul is a small investment with huge return.
This is YOUR LIFE we are talking about.
Whether you’ve been feeling mildly stressed for weeks or majorly stressed for months or years, you deserve to have your life back.
You deserve to access and enjoy the magic and beauty that exists in every moment.
You deserve to become the best, happiest, and most fulfilled version of you.
You deserve to feel like yourself again.
It’s 4 weeks.
4 weeks to dedicate time to yourself. You can always move slower and go at your own pace as well. This is meant to enhance your life, not to add more stress.
Whether you’re a busy parent, student, employee or business owner. Or you’re an artist just waiting to burst at the seams with productivity and creativity. This course is for you.
Your life matters, your family matters, your contribution to the world matters, YOU matter.
And you can’t access these things fully when you’re weighed down by stress that feels like the weight of the world on your shoulders.
It’s time to take a small step back and redesign your life so that the future becomes what you’ve always wanted. You’re a bright, beautiful soul, on a chaotic planet, it’s okay to need a little guidance to get back on track. And that’s exactly what I’m here for. Don’t let this stress bring heaviness to your heart for one more day.
"As someone with ADHD, even if I managed to physically slow down, my mind was still usually going a million miles an hour. I’ve read so many self help books and I have tried so many different things, but this course was so unique in the way it has helped me truly slow down. Having a new video to watch every day gave me something to look forward to. It has helped me so much and I’m so grateful to Kate for taking the time to create all of these amazing resources."
"Wow, I am already blown away by the introductory video. You bring an excellent presence that can be sensed even virtually. Your tone and presence really brings and sense of calm and trust. Looking forward to my mornings. As a yoga and mindfulness teacher myself, I’ve experienced times of mindfulness and ease before. So I feel like I know how far I’ve strayed away. I didn’t realize how much I needed this course until I started it."
“I started this course feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, foggy, and weighed down by my depression and PTSD. In the two short weeks I’ve dedicated myself, I’m finding joy in simple moments and setting aside time for myself EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. The most valuable and unexpected transformation is that I am leaning in to find my purpose. I have spent years just going through the motions and I am finally feeling like I am waking up to true presence.”
I personally cannot wait to guide you through this course.
After losing myself in work, perfectionism, and stress for over 2 years, I decided enough was enough. Life is not meant to be lived in a pressure cooker. We are supposed to be free and feel free. I made the determination to live a slower internal life even before I could make many external changes. I trailblazed my way through the dark woods and back into the light through simple, daily dedicated practices, habits and rituals. It took me over a year to re-learn all the things I had once known about mindfulness, the true meaning of life and my own connection to my soul. When I started to feel like I could finally breathe again, I began to reflect on what I’d done to get there. That is when the formulation process began that eventually turned into this Slow Living for the Stressed Soul 4-week program. It is an honor and privilege to share it with you. I know how you feel, you’re not alone and I’ll be here walking with you every step of the way.
With Love and Compassion,
*Disclaimer: While I am passionate about sharing strategies and practices that have helped me, I am not a therapist or mental health professional. The lessons in this course are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any illnesses or ailments.